If you’re feeling a little more stressed lately, you’re not alone. Year-end adds a lot of pressure to our lives. The affects of anxiety and stress can be debilitating. Panic attacks, anxiousness, rushing thoughts, palpitations and shallow breathing are all symptoms that can easily be managed with the correct therapeutic intervention and support. If you struggle with anxiety socially, at home or at work, we’d like to offer you a complimentary stress test at The ADD Lab.
Let’s measure your stress levels and give you the tools and tips you can use at home to cope with silly season stress a little better.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE STRESS TEST?
- You’ll be asked to complete our stress questionnaire.
- You’ll be introduced to Biofeedback and complete a 6-minute exercise to measure the anxiety waves taking place in the brain.
- Your therapist will introduce certain relaxation techniques including a 2-minute breathing exercise.
- You will complete another 6-minute Biofeedback session to look at the difference in your brainwaves after relaxing.
- Your therapist will then discuss the findings.
- We will then determine your ideal resonant breathing rate, which helps create balance in your autonomic nervous system.
- Your therapist will then make recommendations on how to maintain a stress free state.
- You will receive an app, which captures your ideal resonant breathing rate, allowing you to practice at home.
To make your FREE booking, contact The ADD Lab on 011 888 9334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org